«Tyrmysh» NGO (Tatar cultural center of the State of Israel), led by Mrs. Zakira Zaripova, holds on July 20, 2016 the first official celebration of the International Cake Day in Israel.
«International Day Cake» is sweetest summer holiday, which is celebrated annually on July 20 in many countries. The holiday with the motto «I Cake You!» is dedicated to friendship and peace between peoples, countries and nations. Celebration themes vary each year, and this creates new opportunities to all participants to express themselves. This year the ICD holiday will be celebrated in the world for the sixth time. The theme of the holiday -2016 is «Time Travel».
Participants of the celebrations are often movie and pop stars, athletes and other celebrities. It has become a good tradition to hold charity events for orphans, the disabled, people in difficult life situations, war veterans and their families as part of the celebrations scenarios.
A feature of the festival is that July 20 is not necessary to bake a cake, you can also knit, sew, paint, sculpt or create any of the other materials. The main thing that your cake will please the participants of the holiday celebration, because the cake is a symbol of goodness, love and people’s union.
The proposed scenario of a holiday-2016 in Israel includes:
- cakes show (championship), which will present a futuristic cakes from around the world. Members of the jury — the representatives of the media and the Organizing Committee of the festival;
- non-food cakes exhibition;
- workshops for festival participants from leading Israeli chefs;
- masquerade with prizes;
- themed competitions with prizes;
- themed fashion show (cakes, hats, art aprons, etc.);
- thematic exhibition of artworks by Israeli artists;
- thematic exhibition of works by craftsmen (home textiles, tableware, cushions, cakes, etc.);
- a photo shoots in the photo zones;
- peacemaking action «Shawl of Peace» (joint project with the International Association of Bloggers);
- music and dance performances.
The celebration will be attended by leaders of NGOs and international organizations, members of the Knesset, heads of inter-parliamentary friendship groups, heads of municipalities, representatives of diplomatic missions, Israeli and foreign journalists.
The «Tyrmysh» NGO invites the participants, partners and sponsors to join the sweet celebration of friendship and peace in Israel. The International Cake Day is like a New Year, in summer — it is suitable for participants from all sectors of the economy, which facilitates successful implementation of the project in Israel.
The «International Day Cake» was established in the Kingdom of Love. The first celebration was held in 2011 in 9 countries. Israel is a co-founder of the holiday. The holiday is supported by the World Association of Chefs (World Association of Chefs Societies — WACS), it included in the registry of international holidays.
The ICD International Organizing Committee assists in the organization of events and promotion of the holiday in the world. The official holiday website — www.icakeyou.org
Contacts of the organizers:
Chair of the «Tyrmysh» NGO (Tatar cultural center of the State of Israel)
Tel .: 0526 377 596, 077 505 1016
Chair of the ICD International Organizing Committee